Little Language League ShineImmersion™ In-School programs offer a convenient way for children to experience our second language immersion, ESL, or English literacy programs before school, after school, or during the school day.
We currently offer ShineImmersion™ programs to students from preschool through 5th grade in numerous schools across both Westchester and Fairfield Counties each week.
How can I bring Little Language League Programs to my school?
Little Language League partners with school administration and parent- teacher organizations to tailor a program to each school.
Typical steps in establishing a program include:
- Meeting with school administration and/or parent-teacher organization to present Little Language League programs and establish program goals.
- Desired days and programming are agreed upon.
- Flyers go home with children with program and registration information.
- Minimum of one 60 minute group or 2 forty-five minute groups with a minimum of 5 children per section, to start the program.
- Maximum of 10 children per section for primary schools and 8 children for preschools.
- School collects student tuition and pays to the Little Language League on a mutually agreed upon schedule.